Once the property is under contract, I’ll guide you through the various provisions and contingencies of the contract right up through the closing:
- Inspection, including asking the seller to repair or address any unsatisfactory items that were revealed, and negotiating an agreement to move forward.
- Review of the requested Due Diligence Documents regarding the property that the seller would have in their possession.
- Title insurance policy, including suggesting you consult an attorney to assist in reviewing the title requirements and exceptions.
- Determining if the cost to insure the property is reasonable in your subjective view.
- Review of all the various HOA documents, if applicable.
- Work through the appraisal.
- Assistance working with any mortgage finance items for loan approval.
- And help with any other issues and challenges that arise during this period.